Micrognome in eBook launch
The Micrognome’s been at it again. But this time the eBook launch is just in time for the start of a new Uni semester. Students of clinical microbiology and infectious diseases note, the Micrognome might just be excused for his absence from the eWaves in recent months.
So what does the new eBook contain?
Over 600 pages in 3 main sections
- major themes in microbiology and infection, a launch point for the second section
- diseases and syndromes by system and clinical setting
- detailed glossaries
and the format?
- each chapter starts with self-assessment questions and worked answers
- followed by a chapter synopsis, then an outlines of each syndrome or disease
- iPad and Kindle formats available
Proceeds to go to clinical laboratory capability development NGO, Lab Without Walls
Previous eBook launch: Germ, the Language of Infection.
Also featured on Life in the Fast Lane iBook shelf launch.